Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Blog

Well, I guess I won't end up being the last person in America to have a family blog after all. I can't count the many adoring fans just waiting to read what we are all up to . . . ok, not really, but I had enough of you ask if I was ever going to join the 21st century, that I decided New Year, New Blog, and here we are. Now let's just see if I can keep it up, but so far, so good - I've posted half the year already!! :) Since I am terrible at journaling, I'm hoping this will at least be a great way to remember all the hilarity of Weber Mania as I see it day to day, and of course, more importantly - to show off my absolutely adorable and funny kids. (I'll let you decide who's adorable and who's funny. . . ha, ha!)

Happy New Year!! And send me a link to your blog too!
(and just for practice, I am going to attach the most recent picture of the kids.)

4 comments:

  1. Yahooo!!! I must say to be invited to view the blog and also the very first to comment is quite an honor. Hooray, how fun to see you guys in the blogosphere! We love you. Love, Kimber & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The picture is SO cute (and so much older)! Who said our kids could keep growing up!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to be invited, you are off to a great start!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you guys need to get on Facebook too. We got your scrapbook pages yesterday. They look great.

    ReplyDelete