
Yes, me, "little miss anti-video game" is the ecstatic new owner of Guitar Hero!! Much to the surprise of those who know me best, I got hooked on the game a while back (thanks Andrew and Sophie) and haven't felt complete without having one so I can pretend to live out my life long dream of playing the drums. Jake got tired of hearing me talk about it, and finally broke down and bought it for me. All I need is a lead singer. Anyone? Now I really won't get all my chores done. Hungry? Need clean clothes? Too bad, Mom's busy rocking out. :)
love it - I can just see you rockin' out! How fun :)
ReplyDeleteWe got this for Christmas and Ryan had an addiction for little awhile. There was one night in particular that I had gone to Enrichment and Ryan was supposed to take Addy to her basketball game. SHE had to get the little kids ready and buckled in the car while he finished "just one last song". She actually had to pull the line "Dad, whose the parent here? Come on! We have to go!"
ReplyDeleteWe should start our own band...I'll play guitar (because we both know I can kick Jake's trash) you can play the drums, sophie and livy can sing, Jake can play the bass since it's easier than the guitar, elle and JD can be our groupies and Nathan can be the band tech guy. Now we need to come up with a name...
ReplyDelete