We had a big day yesterday - Jan. 17th was J.D.'s 1st birthday!! How does the time go by so fast?! He picked out his own cake and frosting, and couldn't leave the store without the marshmallow "topping". I don't know how he figured he wanted marshmallows - he'd never even seen one before, but he was convinced that he needed them, and ended up loving them! Great, what have I started? What a cutie!
Jake also had a big day, it was his first of 3 snow cross races at Miller Motorsports Park, only there wasn't any snow on the track - so they had a "no-snow cross" instead. He did well, had a blast, and even mounted a video camera in the back seat to tape the whole thing. You can watch a lap on You Tube, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF-BEePuMdI.
He also talked his dad into racing his 350 Z, so you can see that too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZzbh8DXzhA. I know, I know, boys and their toys . . .
I had no idea you had a blog! Welcome to the world of blogging.
ReplyDeleteI have never noticed what a mini Nathan JD is!!
Hey there- I didn't get invited to your blog but when I realized you were stalking mine, I invited myself! I'm adding you to my stalker list.
ReplyDeleteI kept meaning to get your email to get you your invite, then decided to not have it private after all - I mean, I am lucky to have the people closest to me read it - I don't think I could ever interest a stranger ha, ha! Welcome and I am happy to be stalking your blog too - it cracks me up!
ReplyDelete