Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I so need a dog like this!

Ok, so after a long day of training with the dogs yesterday, I am really sore. Pathetic, I know, but its true. And, I get no sympathy, either. At one point - I wish I had a picture, I can only imagine how funny it looked - but I am holding Mikka up on the catwalk - which is just a skinny piece of wood that is about level with my head - and trying to get her to keep moving because I can't hold her up there anymore, and suddenly she isn't so tuff anymore and can't even seem to remember how to walk and Greg (the trainer) says to me, "Come one, keep her moving." In my defense and out of frustration I say, "I'm trying, but I'm exhausted, she weighs almost as much as me!" and so unsympathetically he tells me, "Then buy a Chihuahua. Keep her moving!" Oh well, I guess I got told. :) So, anyway in need of some serious inspiration, I was checking out videos of what eventually all this hard work will turn into someday and I came across this picture. It has nothing to do with the training we are working on, but it gave me a good laugh. I so totally need to train my dogs to do this!




3 comments:

  1. Hey Megan! Love your blog and this post about Mikka is awesome! I am impressed that you can do the things with her that you do, because she seriously is as big as you! And who wouldn't love a dog that can clean up after himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you have 4 children AND dogs. You truly are a woman that can handle it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha - love the picture :) you are amazing with your dogs I am sure you can teach them to clean too! :) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete