Wow! My first blog tag - I am so excited! So, thanks Christy! If I tagged you, make your lists of 8 things too, and then tag 8 other bloggers. Watch out, I will probably nab you if you haven't updated in a while, ha ha! Have fun!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1* A house with a garage and some space one day.
2* Seeing my nearly 17 month old get walking already! (actually I still think its cute that I get to carry him around everywhere, and he is definitely a champion crawler, but I wonder how long he'll hold out.)
3* Sunny summer fun (I'm getting a little tired of daily thunderstorms and cooped up kids.)
4* Going to see Transformers 2 for Nathan's birthday!!
5* Watching the girls' gymnastics classes and Nathan's soccer games each week, even if I feel like a bus driver most days shuttling them all around.
6* More time and better weather this summer to train with the dogs.
7* End of the construction on SR 73 and Redwood Road.
8* Mikka growing out of her "I'm still a puppy, but too big to be this difficult" stage, once they get to this point, puppy-ness isn't so cute anymore and I am ready for her to be all calm and nice and trained like Jesse. She is just so intense!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1* Slept in a bit longer and dropped off Nathan at soccer camp with bed-head - so cute.
2* Finally got a few loads of laundry done - woo-hoo!
3* Picked up my Durango from the shop - earlier than expected! (when does that ever happen?!)
4* Hosted a major Guitar Hero party with the kids and their friends.
5* Decided that we would go see UP today since Jake had the day off.
6* Remembered to buy my favorite salsa at Costco and of course nearly finished it all already.
7* Got to try out my first tomato from the garden (ok, big pot on the porch) and it was GREAT - can't wait for the rest!
8* De-cluttered the kitchen counters, filed away those papers that were stacked up, and created much needed working space again. yay!
8 things I wish I could do:
1* Think of all these 8 things! This is harder than I thought it would be.
2* Save more.
3* Keep my house organized and clean longer than my record 5 minute stretch.
4* Not stress over dinner EVERY night.
5* Get back to Holland for a visit especially in the spring for the tulips.
6* Have more babies. (I'm sorry, but its true!)
7* Find those missing parts to my sewing machine so I don't have to order new ones, cause I know I will find them as soon as I do that.
8* Actually get down to the Harley Davidson building in Lindon and take pictures - I have been wanting to for so long and keep talking about it - its the COOLEST building ever - why don't I just go already?!
8 shows I watch:
1* Jesse James is a Dead Man (because he's awesome!)
2* Wipeout (who doesn't love that show?!)
3* Mentalist
4* Lie to Me
5* Survivor
6* Grey's Anatomy (shameful, I know)
7* Top Gear (BBC America and hilarious!)
8* 24
8 bloggers I'm tagging:
1* Cristyn (I don't even know if you read my blog anymore, but you REALLY need to update yours, so get going!)
2* Bronwyn (because I think your answers could be very entertaining.)
3* Weber party of 4 (I'm not picky on whether its Michael or Kara.)
4* Andrew or Sophie (now I'm just sticking with family!)
5* Sarah Johnson (I need to know how things are with you in your new place.)
6* Natee (cause I like you and we need more posts from you.)
7* Kelsey (cause you're in Hawaii!)
8* Rosemary (like you don't have anything better to do, right?)
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment