Monday, June 29, 2009

"Men vs. Wild"


I am a huge fan of Will Farrell, I think he is really funny, so when I heard he joined Bear Grylls on an adventure of Man vs Wild, I just had to watch. I think it is worth sharing, especially if you are a fan of either one - it is pretty funny, and Michael, you should definitely watch! This is the link to the 1st part of the 5, but you can find the rest on there too. Word of warning though to be fair to the squeamish- part 3 gets a bit tough to watch, well, it was for me anyway. But while I was busy being grossed out, Elle snuck up on me and peered over my shoulder and said, "ooh, a kitty" not phased at all, so there you go, I guess it could go either way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eEpdyPisfc&NR=1

1 comment:

  1. I just watched this the other night! They showed it again on the discovery channel. It made me crave deer eyeball...oh, and how about that rapell? That was some pretty sweet stuff. I think Michael saw it on tv too...

    ReplyDelete