And yes they are going fast enough for all that cute hair to be blowing in the wind. I can only imagine what the gas station attendants thought when they pulled up, bought a 1/2 gallon of gas, and drove away. I have a hard enough time watching Nathan in all his gear take off on that thing, and I worry about how much Elle loves it and that she tells people that any injury she gets is from crashing the motorcycle, so I was kind of relieved that sweet little JD seemed a bit scared of it. But now all he wants to do is go for rides - grining from ear to ear the whole time, and not wanting to get off. Oh well, we figured all the kids would eventually learn to ride it, but I just didn't think it would be before JD could walk.
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago
Oh my goodness, this cracks me up because I actually saw them! I was dropping something off at Becca's and when I saw them drive by, I just started laughing! So funny!
ReplyDeleteThat's definitely something Justin would do! How cute. We actually want to get Coop a motorcycle but they're hard to find. Where'd you find it?
ReplyDelete