Wednesday, June 3, 2009

While Mom's away, Dad will play

Since school is out and I am no longer working in the morning, I finally got to take Elle to her gymnastics class today. Jake usually does this and while I was loading her in the car, she was saying, "but Daddy always takes me to nastics, why are you coming?" - I was most offended.

Later, when we got back home and everyone was gone - I realized that I should have been more worried about what had been going on with the ones I had left at home . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ceeW8d0DUo
(video by Nathan)

At least my poor baby is wearing a helmet in the trailer, but I don't think that helps much with whiplash!

And some props for Nathan and Livy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebYTt1Es7Sw

5 comments:

  1. The video of J.D. killed me. Leave it to Jake! And I was mighty impressed with Nathan's videography abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Remember when we were teaching Nathan and Preston to ride their bikes without training wheels? Wasn't that yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha - ok so I plan on seeing videos like this in the very near future :) yes, except they will be of my daughter out in the scary ocean on a surfboard...hmmm no wonder kia and jake are good friends :) we miss you guys - J.D. is so big! and so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mutz and I watched together and she thinks "it is SOOOO cute" she loves JD playng in the trailer. I love/hate that your kids can ride bikes way good and I can't even ride at all. Ps I am never showing this to Brodie or we will be buying your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids have some sweet skills :) Let me know the next time you take elle to 'nastics' and maybe I'll stop by to see what else they do when Mom is gone.

    ReplyDelete