Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Green Cobra

So, I'm probably the worst Scout Mom ever, but Nathan had a Pinewood Derby in March. (The poor guy still doesn't even have his patches sewn on his shirt yet!) Well, it wasn't just any Pinewood Derby - it was a totally blog worthy Pinewood Derby - he ROCKED!! He named his car the Green Cobra and we all knew any car named the Green Cobra better be awesome, and it was. He was never beat, and scored the fastest track times of the whole night. There wasn't a car there that could touch him. His slowest time was still a half second faster than the next car's fastest time - so there! Told ya it was blog worthy!! He was so proud of himself and so was Jake who was able to be there for the first time in Nathan's budding Pinewood Derby career. Too bad I can't find my pictures from that night. Jake does have some cool video of it, I'll have to see if I can get it from his computer and load it on here for proof. Congrats Nathan! You did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment