Friday, February 13, 2009

Elle, the class clown

Ok, so I realize she hasn't even started school yet, but I saw the writing on the wall today! She and J.D. got to come with me to Livy's class Valentine's party, and I was so busy laughing at her antics, I hardly noticed the kids I was supposed to be crafting with. Well, I don't think they noticed their craft either, as she had all the students entertained as well! She was the life of the party when she was supposed to be just tagging along! We didn't need games and crafts planned, we should have just hired her to put on a show. You could tell she was totally feeding off the kids attention, and she only got crazier the more they laughed. I think my favorite was her response to the teacher getting students' attention by saying, "1, 2, 3 - eyes on me" and the kids saying back, "1, 2 - eyes on you". All three times they said this, Elle waited for the quiet after and then yelled, "4, 5, 6 eyes on you!" followed by the head thrown back crazy cackle that she does when she knows she's being funny. And all three times, everyone, including poor Miss Ovard, got the giggles, although she did mention to me later that she was worried for her future teachers. Oh boy, I didn't think of that. So, teachers of America in 2011 - watch out, here comes Elle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment