Before:


After: (I just love how happy she looks in all these pictures!)

Just a few months of begging before I finally gave in and let Livy cut all her beautiful hair! I think it was more traumatic for me than it was for her, but its been almost a week, so I'm beginning to cope. I'm no good at styling hair, so its been a bit of a frustration getting it just right every day, but I think we're going to be ok. She looks adorable of course, and is so happy with it that it makes my feelings of "style inadequacy" all worth it. The kids start school again in just over a week, and she can't wait to show it off.


After: (I just love how happy she looks in all these pictures!)
Just a few months of begging before I finally gave in and let Livy cut all her beautiful hair! I think it was more traumatic for me than it was for her, but its been almost a week, so I'm beginning to cope. I'm no good at styling hair, so its been a bit of a frustration getting it just right every day, but I think we're going to be ok. She looks adorable of course, and is so happy with it that it makes my feelings of "style inadequacy" all worth it. The kids start school again in just over a week, and she can't wait to show it off.
How Cute! I want Allie's hair to look exactly like that. What a babe!
ReplyDeleteLivy's hair is adorable! I love it! And I just read the previous post...poor Elle, but yah, like you said leave it to cute Elle! And yea that JD is walking!
ReplyDeleteLivvy looks great! She looks so much older with her hair cut. You've got some pretty dang cute kids...too bad it doesn't come from Jake or maybe that would mean mine will be cute too.. :)
ReplyDelete